Klaus Holzhauser has been working in the SITS industry since 1994 and joined PAC in September 2006. In February 2014 he was appointed Managing Director of PAC Germany.
Role and responsibilities:
Besides his role as Managing Director of PAC Germany, Klaus Holzhauser heads PAC’s manufacturing research with a personal focus on automotive as well as near-/offshore research. He is also involved in strategic consulting projects for IT suppliers, sourcing advisory and M&A projects.
Areas of expertise:
• IT services, offshore & global sourcing
• Manufacturing with a focus on automotive
• Industry 4.0 & IoT
• Consulting & systems integration
• Application management
• Nearshore/offshore trends
• Strategic consulting and M&A projects
• Unilog-Integrata, Account Manager – Munich, Germany
• Deloitte, Manager Outsourcing Division – Munich, Germany
• IZB, Sales – Munich, Germany
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in Organization & Informatics,
Regensburg University of Applied Sciences – Regensburg, Germany